Liverpool's Slot stays cautious despite 11-point lead in title race
페이지 정보

본문
So Slot could be OK to be on the sidelines for that game but be charged at a later date and miss future matches. Liverpool go to Aston Villa next Wednesday and then play at Manchester City the following Sunday.
Liverpool manager Arne Slot could be on the touchline for Sunday's clash with Wolves despite being shown a red card against Everton - but he has not escaped an FA rap and is likely to be banned for a future game instead.
The Premier League website wrote that the Dutchman had been handed a two-match suspension from the dugout due to his actions after the ill-tempered Merseyside Derby on Wednesday that saw him shown a red card by referee Michael Oliver.
"We work every single day to achieve this and it is three months of very hard work to maintain this. There is no secret. We are 11 points clear but Arsenal has one game in hand." (Reporting by Chiranjit Ojha in Bengaluru; Editing by Peter Rutherford )
Despite his tumultuous time on Strictly, Liz supported Wynne throughout his time on the show and was often spotted cheering him on from the audience and sharing a sweet snap of them together, where she gushed she was 'proud' of him.
The initial statement, published on Thursday morning, read: 'Liverpool head coach Arne Slot was dismissed at the end of the Merseyside derby for using offensive, insulting, or abusive language. He is handed a two-match touchline ban as a result'. However, the statement was deleted just minutes later.
The decision rests on whether the FA deem Slot's actions a ‘standard case' or a ‘non-standard case'. A standard case has a set group of sanctions whereas a non-standard incident results in a disciplinary hearing.
Everton's Abdoulaye Doucoure and fellow midfielder Curtis Jones of Liverpool also picked up red cards in the post-game melee sparked when Doucoure celebrated James Tarkowski's equaliser deep in added time in front of the away supporters. (Reporting by Lori Ewing; Editing by Ken Ferris)
Everton's Abdoulaye Doucoure and fellow midfielder Curtis Jones of Liverpool also picked up red cards in the post-game melee sparked when Doucoure celebrated James Tarkowski's equaliser deep in added time in front of the away supporters. (Reporting by Lori Ewing; Editing by Ken Ferris)
Instead, Oliver will file his referees' report to the FA and they will review his words plus camera footage to determine whether or not to charge Slot and Co for their actions. His assistant, Sipke Hulshoff, was also shown a red card for If you have any queries regarding the place and how to use slot gacor hari ini, you can contact us at our own web-site. his behaviour.
Red cards for managers typically result in one-game suspensions. If Slot does receive a two-match ban, he will miss Liverpool's home game against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday and their February 19 game at Aston Villa.
LIVERPOOL, England, Feb 13 (Reuters) - Liverpool manager Arne Slot has been given a two-match touchline ban, after the Dutchman was sent off during a stormy end to his side's 2-2 draw with Everton in Wednesday's Merseyside derby, the Premier League has said.
In the MoS film, Wynne stands in the middle of a line-up of 20 celebrities and dancers as Janette, who hosts the TV spin-off Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two, is summoned to join them. As she approaches, Wynne warns her with a grin: 'Not too close to Jamie [Borthwick]!'
Slot has already served a one-match touchline ban this season, sitting out Liverpool's League Cup clash with Southampton after being shown his third yellow card of the season during a 2-2 league draw against Fulham.
LIVERPOOL, England, Feb 13 (Reuters) - The Premier League deleted a statement on its website on Thursday that said Liverpool manager Arne Slot had been handed a two-match touchline ban, after the Dutchman was sent off during a stormy end to Wednesday's 2-2 draw with Everton.
The Go Compare star reportedly believes his reputation has been unfairly left 'in tatters' after he apologised for a vile remark aimed at tour host Janette Manrara, when footage emerged of the comment at the tour's press launch
Despite the Dutchman being brandished a red card, Mail Sport understands that the review process could take several days - if not weeks - to resolve and as such Slot and Hulshoff may well be in the dugout at Anfield on Sunday.
The 46-year-old Dutchman has already served a one-match touchline ban this season, sitting out Liverpool's League Cup clash with Southampton after being shown his third yellow card of the season during a 2-2 league draw against Fulham.
After the divorce he was forced to leave the family home he shared with their kids daughter Ismay, and son, Taliesin - moving into a 'sad' derelict house with boarded up windows in Cardiff as that was all he could afford at the time.
The Mail On Sunday first revealed the footage of Wynne's 'spit-roast' remark last month, and while the singer received a warning from tour bosses about his conduct, the BBC said they did not receive any complaints at the time.
There have been hints of a breakthrough with Salah. A senior adviser to the Saudi Pro League was quoted last week as saying the Saudis felt they were ‘being used' in negotiations for a contract which would see Al Hilal offer the player a reported £65m for two seasons. The adviser said: ‘We are getting less indication from the player that he is even considering moving here.'
Liverpool manager Arne Slot could be on the touchline for Sunday's clash with Wolves despite being shown a red card against Everton - but he has not escaped an FA rap and is likely to be banned for a future game instead.
The Premier League website wrote that the Dutchman had been handed a two-match suspension from the dugout due to his actions after the ill-tempered Merseyside Derby on Wednesday that saw him shown a red card by referee Michael Oliver.
"We work every single day to achieve this and it is three months of very hard work to maintain this. There is no secret. We are 11 points clear but Arsenal has one game in hand." (Reporting by Chiranjit Ojha in Bengaluru; Editing by Peter Rutherford )
Despite his tumultuous time on Strictly, Liz supported Wynne throughout his time on the show and was often spotted cheering him on from the audience and sharing a sweet snap of them together, where she gushed she was 'proud' of him.
The initial statement, published on Thursday morning, read: 'Liverpool head coach Arne Slot was dismissed at the end of the Merseyside derby for using offensive, insulting, or abusive language. He is handed a two-match touchline ban as a result'. However, the statement was deleted just minutes later.
The decision rests on whether the FA deem Slot's actions a ‘standard case' or a ‘non-standard case'. A standard case has a set group of sanctions whereas a non-standard incident results in a disciplinary hearing.
Everton's Abdoulaye Doucoure and fellow midfielder Curtis Jones of Liverpool also picked up red cards in the post-game melee sparked when Doucoure celebrated James Tarkowski's equaliser deep in added time in front of the away supporters. (Reporting by Lori Ewing; Editing by Ken Ferris)
Everton's Abdoulaye Doucoure and fellow midfielder Curtis Jones of Liverpool also picked up red cards in the post-game melee sparked when Doucoure celebrated James Tarkowski's equaliser deep in added time in front of the away supporters. (Reporting by Lori Ewing; Editing by Ken Ferris)
Instead, Oliver will file his referees' report to the FA and they will review his words plus camera footage to determine whether or not to charge Slot and Co for their actions. His assistant, Sipke Hulshoff, was also shown a red card for If you have any queries regarding the place and how to use slot gacor hari ini, you can contact us at our own web-site. his behaviour.
Red cards for managers typically result in one-game suspensions. If Slot does receive a two-match ban, he will miss Liverpool's home game against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday and their February 19 game at Aston Villa.
LIVERPOOL, England, Feb 13 (Reuters) - Liverpool manager Arne Slot has been given a two-match touchline ban, after the Dutchman was sent off during a stormy end to his side's 2-2 draw with Everton in Wednesday's Merseyside derby, the Premier League has said.
In the MoS film, Wynne stands in the middle of a line-up of 20 celebrities and dancers as Janette, who hosts the TV spin-off Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two, is summoned to join them. As she approaches, Wynne warns her with a grin: 'Not too close to Jamie [Borthwick]!'
Slot has already served a one-match touchline ban this season, sitting out Liverpool's League Cup clash with Southampton after being shown his third yellow card of the season during a 2-2 league draw against Fulham.
LIVERPOOL, England, Feb 13 (Reuters) - The Premier League deleted a statement on its website on Thursday that said Liverpool manager Arne Slot had been handed a two-match touchline ban, after the Dutchman was sent off during a stormy end to Wednesday's 2-2 draw with Everton.
The Go Compare star reportedly believes his reputation has been unfairly left 'in tatters' after he apologised for a vile remark aimed at tour host Janette Manrara, when footage emerged of the comment at the tour's press launch
Despite the Dutchman being brandished a red card, Mail Sport understands that the review process could take several days - if not weeks - to resolve and as such Slot and Hulshoff may well be in the dugout at Anfield on Sunday.
The 46-year-old Dutchman has already served a one-match touchline ban this season, sitting out Liverpool's League Cup clash with Southampton after being shown his third yellow card of the season during a 2-2 league draw against Fulham.
After the divorce he was forced to leave the family home he shared with their kids daughter Ismay, and son, Taliesin - moving into a 'sad' derelict house with boarded up windows in Cardiff as that was all he could afford at the time.
The Mail On Sunday first revealed the footage of Wynne's 'spit-roast' remark last month, and while the singer received a warning from tour bosses about his conduct, the BBC said they did not receive any complaints at the time.
There have been hints of a breakthrough with Salah. A senior adviser to the Saudi Pro League was quoted last week as saying the Saudis felt they were ‘being used' in negotiations for a contract which would see Al Hilal offer the player a reported £65m for two seasons. The adviser said: ‘We are getting less indication from the player that he is even considering moving here.'
- 이전글cosmetic-dentistry 25.03.16
- 다음글Live Music 25.03.16
댓글목록
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.